Thursday, September 18, 2008

Theology of the Body for Teens

Just ordered this for my kids; The theology of the Body for Teens DVD Series. Got it with the workbook and the leader's guide. A little expensive, but I consider it investing in my children's future. That is worth all the money in the world to me. Hopefully, this will make them better prepared than I was.

I was rather ignorant and very naive myself. Also very trusting. Too trusting. Were I ever single again, I'd probably be one of those frustrated women who'd have a hard time trusting any guy again. I know there are trustworthy guys out there, because my brothers and my father are trustworthy. But gosh, for every guy willing to wait, there are hundreds who only want to hop into the sack with you right off the bat. Who'll dump you quicker'n that if you don't comply.

Were I ever single again, I'd probably end up a hermit.