Fifteen Writers

The Rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen writers (poets included) who've influenced you and that will always stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes. Tag at least fifteen friends, including me, because I'm interested in seeing what authors my friends choose. (To do this, go to your Notes tab on your profile page, paste rules in a new note, cast your fifteen picks, and tag people in the note.)


Cynthia Voigt
JRR Tolkien
CS Lewis
Louisa May Alcott
Laura Ingalls Wilder
Gerard Manley Hopkins
JK Rowling
Lucy Maud Montgomery
Bette Greene
Hilda Stahl
Thornton W. Burgess
Johanna Spyri
Farley Mowatt
Peter Kreeft
Charlotte Bronte

There were others, whose stories I remember, but these were old books, that my mother had, hardcovers from the 30's and I don,t remember the titles nor the authors anymore, but the stories (although rather distant) remain with me, and some of the lessons learned as well... if only I could remember the titles and authors!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving