On the war path

I have declared war.

Now all I need is an army.  And the arsenal.  If you are the praying type, please leave me a message and I will let you know what we are going to war on.

I'm going to need:

Scapulars
Holy water
Blessed oil and salt (where the heck do I get those?)
Novenas
lots and lots of prayer

We've got some pretty powerful "heros" on our side:

St. Therese (of Lisieux), Patron saint of missions
Sts. Rita and Monica, patrons of impossible cases and difficult marriages/disappointing children respectively
St. John the Baptist, Patron Saint of converts and French -Canadians (among many other things)
St. Afra, Patron Saint of converts
Elizabeth Leseur
St. Mary Magdalen, Patron of converts
and many others...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving