Giving up Facebook for Lent

However, I cannot give up internet for Lent, as I did a few years back, in 2004. Too much important information is passed alone through e-mail. I wasn't the team manager for a soccer team back then, and in fact, none of my children were even in competitive soccer at all yet. Now I have four in competitive soccer.

The writer in me is coming back to my blog, after a couple of years of neglect, this is one good thing that not going on facebook is giving me, the urge to write, no matter how mundane the subject, on my blog. Most of my writing or comments has been done on facebook in recent years. It's time to pay a little more attention to the poor neglected blog and other little writing projects.

By the way, Facebook imports my blog posts, so while my posts may appear in my facebook notes, I am not actually writing them on facebook, and I will not see comments posted to them until Sunday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving