Teach the pleasure of gay sex to children as young as five, say researchers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1056415/Teach-pleasure-gay-sex-children-young-say-researchers.html?Gay

You know, I'm not going to go bashing gays, or beat them up, or whatever. But honestly, could they back off of our children? Heterosexuals don't teach the pleasure of hetero sex to kids at five. Just BACK OFF OKAY!

Someone else had this to say and I totally agree:
The economy is going to hell in a handbasket. Tax payers are feeling the bite in their pocket and yet having to subsidise our financial services industry because of banking practices that push beyond the boundaries of boldness and yet our government can find a spare £600,000 to advocate teaching five year olds about homosexuality? Five year olds! These children aren't even of the age to read Biff, Chip and Kipper and yet the government finds a spare £600k, in what Alistair Darling calls the worst economic climate for 60 years, to learn whether their sexual attitudes require exploring? Unbelievable.

You know what people? When you DON'T KNOW WHEN TO STOP, it eventually backfires on you. YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE PEOPLE STARK-RAVING MAD and then you will lose all your hard fought for "rights". I put rights in quotations because they're rights you should have anyway. Rights anyone should have. Nothing more.

Thankfully, I actually know gay people, because if I thought all gay people were all like the gay activists, I'd... I don't know what I'd do...

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:44 pm

    Hey Jeanne,

    I read your blog, and am bit offended that you immediately want to take off in your head and think gay people, even in this instance are going after your children.

    What do you think children are bombarded with from the very minute they can focus. Images of heterosexual sexuality. From TV shows, to public displays of affection. What do you think those children are learning? That heterosexual sex is pleasurable.

    Do the kids know all the intricacies and the procedures, no. I am assuming that this is what the group is talking about. When you show interracial couples kissing, kids who may have interracial interest don't think it is disgusting and something is wrong with them. The same is true for homosexual couples.

    Maybe you should check your own views of things before you go off on your rants grouping homosexuals together as child predators. I don't appreciate it. You're the reason, children need to be shown in schools that it's okay to love who they love.. Cause they're not getting it at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I think they're going after my kids because they feel the need to assume authority over them and teach them that what their parents believe is wrong.

    You won't see me teaching my kids to find homosexuals disgusting. You won,t see me teaching them that homosexuality is RIGHT either.

    On that we differ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, we as parents, have the choice to NOT have certain programs in our home, or to not have TV at all in our homes. Do we have the choice to send our children to school? I would rather the media NOT bombard my kids with ANY sexuality at all. Thank them very much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving