Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Teach the pleasure of gay sex to children as young as five, say researchers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1056415/Teach-pleasure-gay-sex-children-young-say-researchers.html?Gay

You know, I'm not going to go bashing gays, or beat them up, or whatever. But honestly, could they back off of our children? Heterosexuals don't teach the pleasure of hetero sex to kids at five. Just BACK OFF OKAY!

Someone else had this to say and I totally agree:
The economy is going to hell in a handbasket. Tax payers are feeling the bite in their pocket and yet having to subsidise our financial services industry because of banking practices that push beyond the boundaries of boldness and yet our government can find a spare £600,000 to advocate teaching five year olds about homosexuality? Five year olds! These children aren't even of the age to read Biff, Chip and Kipper and yet the government finds a spare £600k, in what Alistair Darling calls the worst economic climate for 60 years, to learn whether their sexual attitudes require exploring? Unbelievable.

You know what people? When you DON'T KNOW WHEN TO STOP, it eventually backfires on you. YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE PEOPLE STARK-RAVING MAD and then you will lose all your hard fought for "rights". I put rights in quotations because they're rights you should have anyway. Rights anyone should have. Nothing more.

Thankfully, I actually know gay people, because if I thought all gay people were all like the gay activists, I'd... I don't know what I'd do...