Abortion facts

In February of last year, a woman in Britain hung herself after aborting her twins. Emma Beck's suicide note contained a despairing cry for help: "I should never have had an abortion. I see now I would have been a good mum. ... I told everyone I didn't want to do it, even at the hospital. I was frightened, now it is too late. I died when my babies died. I want to be with my babies -- they need me, no one else does."

Then, in September, a woman died during a botched abortion after being left alone by the practitioner under anesthesia and without anyone in the Massachusetts clinic who was trained in CPR. In fact, one study shows women who go through with abortions have "a 248 percent greater risk of suicide, accidental death or homicide in the following year."


I think that's more than enough to be truly concerned, not only for the babies aborted, but for the mothers themselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Megamind

Sectes

Against the Unweaving