The Redeeming of Ingeborg

I remember I was in my early teens when my father sent away for a whole bunch of tourist pamphlets about Norway, and started researching everything Norwegian. He was writing a novel, in French, about something that was to take place in Norway. That is all I knew. He wrote a couple of books, none of which I ever read, until fairly recently. Finally, after almost 20 years, and after having translated the book into English, it has been published and is available at amazon.ca.

He also has another book that was "published" in French by La Fondation Littéraire Fleur de Lys. In quotations because it is actually printed on demand only. You order one, they print it and send it to you. This one is entitled Katri et le Curé de Sainte-Anne.
There was a third book which hasn't been published. Not sure that he is going to do anything with that one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving