For Better or for Worse Again

This would be me... kinda...

Except that I do know who and what I am, and the things I couldn't wait for are part of that... but I could use some extra time and space of my own... especially space...

If there are any fairy godmothers out there, I could really use a studio ajacent to the house... If you could build a garage for my husband as well, right above that would be nice. A nice middle-sized room with lots of cupboards, counters and working space, that I could lock when it is not in use. It would have to come equipped with some kind of computer so I could also write in there and use msn and e-mail and play music. So it would need a decent set of speakers too. It would also need to have plenty of windows to let light in for painting, drawing, crafts and stuff.

What I really need, is a winning lottery ticket... sigh... but I guess I would actually have to go out and buy one in order to win...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving