Saturday, January 06, 2007

I had this really good beginning...

... to a post that I was going to write, but of course, I can't remember diddly of it anymore. I really need to take a notebook with me everywhere and jot things down, when I have spare time and am thinking... (Yes, I DO think from time to time).

See, now this is why few people actually stop to read what I have to say, because most of the BEST stuff never actually makes it here... ha ha

By the way, how is it that some people have 30 people commenting on their blogs no matter what they say (it almost becomes a competition among the readers) and I have trouble having one or two to comment... (AND I AM VERY THANKFUL TO YOU FOR COMMENTING! VOUS SAVEZ QUI VOUS ÊTES)

Not that any of this matters because mostly, this is for me anyway. And by the way, this is SO not even close to what I was actually going to post about. If it comes back to me, I will try to write myself a memo somewhere...