Saturday, December 02, 2006

Mary's Lamb

Mary's Lamb
(got this from an e-mail)

Mary had a little Lamb,
His fleece was white as snow.
And everywhere that Mary went,
The Lamb was sure to go.

He followed her to school each day,
T'wasn't even in the rule.
It made the children laugh and play,
To have a Lamb at school.

And then the rules all changed one day,
Illegal it became;
To bring the Lamb of God to school,
Or even speak His Name!

Every day got worse and worse,
And days turned into years.
Instead of hearing children laugh,
We heard gun shots and tears.

What must we do to stop the crime,
That's in our schools today?
Let's let the Lamb come back to school,
And teach our kids to pray!

It is said that 86% of Canadian, American & British people believe in God. The other 14% can just sit down and quietly not participate.* If we were to go live in a country where the majority was hindu or muslim, would they take God out of the schools because we don't worship in the same way? Atheists not allowing people to have bible studies (when said atheists don't even have to attend) isn't that another case of the minority imposing their beliefs on the majority? That's even worse than the majority imposing their beliefs on the minority. Think about it.

*(Got the stats in the same e-mail, I wrote the rest.)