On a brighter note...

... I am now the proud first-time owner of a wonderful thing called a crockpot. Since I always seem to have a really hard time getting a good meal ready for supper, since you have to start at around 3:00 or so, and that is always my busiest time, with kids coming home, and homework and Nicolas being more fussy,... supper is never early.

So, since a number of ladies on Mothering with Grace seem to have these wonderful things that cook your supper all day so you don't have to, and when it is time to eat, voilà, everything is ready, I decided maybe that would work for me too. (Does require some prep work of course, but not too much, for a delicious, tender meal. Mmmm Mmmm!)

I tried it out yesterday, and the results were yummy. No complaints from the kids (and there were vegetables in it), and best of all, it was on time. We were able to eat before leaving for soccer .

And now it is time to go and fill it up again for supper tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Megamind

Sectes

Against the Unweaving