Do you deserve your high school diploma?

You paid attention during 80% of high school!

68-84% Pretty good, you know that there are libraries and newspapers, and you remember what you've read. You were a child that wasn't left behind!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz



Ok so I don't remember how to figure out the area of a right-angle triangle. Grade 12 math is a long way away. I guessed on that one. I also had no idea what a dangling modifier was. I KNOW I've never seen that before. Maybe it's an American thing? But apart from that, it wasn't too hard. Except I must have gotten more than just those two wrong, because I only got 80%. Oh, Cubism... I didn't know what that was either. But I must have had at least one more, and there were a couple I was pretty sure about, but not 100% so it must be one of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving