From the mouths of babes...


Or rather, in this case, by the example of children...

For about a year now, Dominic, and then Maryssa (and now even Gabriel, somewhat) but especially Dominic, kneel down in front of the tabernacle every Sunday after mass to say a prayer. Sometimes Dominic stays there for a couple of minutes, telling Jesus and Mary that he loves them, and I think, just being with them. Of all my children, Dominic is the one who thinks about God the most. God comes out even in his work at school. Like the list of things he was thankful for last year, and again this year in a project "about me".

Recently, I have noticed adults coming and kneeling down in front of the tabernacle after mass as well, and staying there for a few minutes too. Even I keep thinking I'll have to get to adoration soon...

Halleluia!

Comments

  1. C'est une très belle histoire. Je prierai pour vous et votre famille afin que vous puissiez continuer à adorer Notre Seigneur Jesus-Christ dans le prolongement de son eucharistie !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving