Before: The deck was small and un-safe
After: The deck is much bigger, beautiful and safe
Unfortunately for Marc, He just smashed his finger this week-end while winterizing the pool. He went to the hospital and the x-ray revealed a shattered bone. There was so much pressure from the blood that rushed to his finger that the blood burst through his skin (tore a hole through it) to get out. He bled a lot. He was using an electric saw to cut a small piece of wood which he was holding and the wood caught in the saw and jerked back three times. His fingers were caught between the wood and the back of the stand for the saw. So, not cut, just jammed. He went back to work today with a big white bandage around his middle finger. He is unlikely to go unnoticed.