Of books

I just recently went on a book spree. I haven't had much to read in awhile and then came across some interesting (to me) books over the internet, as well as one long-awaited sequel that has finally come out in bookstores... So without really planning it, I suddenly ended up with this whole list of books (some of which have yet to arrive) to read:

I just finished Arms of Love by Carmen Marcoux. I am currently reading A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon. I have yet to read Au Pays des Roseaux (French version of Place of Reeds) by Caitlin Davies and Fighting for Dear Life by David Gibbs. I am waiting for Escape from Slavery by Francis Bok and In Contempt of Fate by Beatrice Fernando to arrive.

There you have it, my reading list. As we say in Moose Factory: "Ever good me eh?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Megamind

Sectes

Against the Unweaving