Awwwww...

...and I was hoping for a 2B form this year.

2006 CENSUS Count yourself in! May 16, 2006

I worked for Census 2001, back when we were in Prince George, going door to door, making sure all the forms were filled in properly, etc etc. I even helped a friend finish her area and finished off the area of still another guy and even did some extra work when someone who spoke spanish was needed. A lot of work for not all that much pay though. Vowed I'd never do it again.

Please save the census workers some pain and trouble, fill in your forms properly and on time!!! And to all you lucky bums who got the longer 2B form, have fun!!! (What can I say, I love filling in questionnaires, I feel like for once the government is actually interested in me. ME!! Hee hee)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Megamind

Sectes

Against the Unweaving