Tag

Four Jobs
1. Cook
2. Head-lice inspector
3. Webmaster
4. Ship's mate

Four Movies I Would Watch Over and Over:
1. Swiss Robinson Family
2. Veggie Tales Jonah
3. Star Wars
4. Castaway

Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Luque, Paraguay
2. House boat
3. Canada
4. This deserted island

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. Don't get much TV out here...
2.
3.
4.

Websites I visit daily: (err, not daily, but whenever the wind is right and my satelite phone gets charged...)
1. Coucoumellisms
2.
Two Sleepy Mothers (but I let Coucoumelle, AKA Jeanne, do all the commenting)
3.
4.

Fav Four Foods
1. lobster
2. macaroni salad
3. pina colada
4. fresh mango

Four Places I Would Rather Be:
1. back home in Canada
2. on the summit of a high mountain
3. Heaven
4. back on a boat

Four People I Am Tagging:
1. You
2. You
3. You
4. You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Megamind

Sectes

Against the Unweaving