Godparent dilema

Just got a letter back from M in which he says he would rather not be godfather because he doesn't feel that he would be very present. So I am back to square one. No godfather. Unless we ask JF or S, I think I would prefer S, but Marc would prefer JF. It's just that, for someone who used to thrive on books on mystics and other mysterious saints,... I don't know,... maybe it's just an impression I have, but I think he's gone a long way in the opposite direction. I mean, I don't think he thinks mass is all that important,... I'm not sure what his morals are anymore,... I happen to know he's pretty much addicted to pot,... even if he is my friend, and I do like him, is that who I want for a godfather?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving