What's in a name?

Why Coucoumelle? When I was looking for a good online user name, something original, I picked up the French dictionnary and flipped through it in search of a word that few would know but that would sound good. I came across coucoumelle. I like the sound of that. It sounded like a name and it had coucou in the front. It just sounded like it could describe someone popping out and saying cou cou! I'm here! I read the description and found out that it was actually the name of a mushroom. That was great because my husband likes to look for mushrooms in the woods. He took a course on how to recognize good mushrooms. So the name also reminds me of my husband. And that is why I call myself Coucoumelle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving