Merry Christmas

Yesterday was nice, and relaxed. Just hung out in pyjamas most of the time...

Not getting much sleep at night though... I am sooooo looking forward to getting over the newborn stage... I have never enjoyed it, and have never been sorry it's over. They drink all the time, are rarely awake, happy and NOT drinking. I get ver little sleep at night, they aren't all that cute and they don't qite fill out their clothes yet.

I know, I know, there are moms out there who just love this stage. Good for them,... Maybe if I had nothing else to do in a day but sit around and take care of a baby while someone else took care of everything else, things would be different. Unfortunately, I have neither cook nor maids, and I have 4 other children to boot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving