Rosie by night


I once drew a cartoon picture of my sister Rose Anne as she normally appeared, baggy T-shirt and jeans and hair not styled very much... I labled it Rosie by day. Then I drew a cartoon of a much sexier, done up Rose Anne beside it, nice clothes, hair all styled, make-up... and labled it Rosie by night. At least one of my friends saw it and (laughing) commented on how lovely Rosie was by night and would he get a chance to meet this Rosie?

Over twelve years have gone by since then, and "Rosie" no longer wears huge t-shirts and baggy jeans. And her hair has changed a bit too. But she came home Thursday from spending two months in Ecuador where her hair had gotten a bit longer, (past her shoulders) darker roots had grown in (she colours her hair) and her perm had pretty much grown out and a lot of it was frizz...

So I cut her hair on Friday, and on Saturday we had fun colouring it. We went a different colour this time, a blond-red, instead of just blond. She usually just colours it with colour from a drugstore, but we used my professional stuff this time. Anyway, I had to do the roots and make sure the rest of the hair matched (as much as possible) the roots. I think it turned out quite well, one can hardly sse a difference, even looking closely. Then I had fun styling her hair. That is what I like the most about hairdressing, the styling of the hair after...

We didn't think until after, but we should have taken before pictures. We did take after pictures though, as you can see here... I could have turned that into pretty good advertising. (Darn)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Megamind

Sectes

Against the Unweaving