Fun Questionnaire

  1. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?

    Get out of Bed

  2. What was the first pop concert you went to?

    I have yet to make it to a pop concert, although I did see Duran Duran in Paraguay (don't know if that counts as pop) and that was the first concert I'd paid to go to by a popular group. I have also been to a Great Big Sea Concert, definitely not pop.

  3. What was the worst thing that you did as a child?

    Hmmm, I think we will have to ask my parents... getting drunk at age 14? (And not being able to stand the taste of alcohol for a few years afterwards) Throwing dirty stones into clean rainwater reserved for things such as my father's yogourt "factory" also come to mind.

  4. What is your favourite song?

    Oh, I don't have one favourite song... Rivers of Babylon by Boney M, Don't Tell Me by Avril Lavigne, Piano Man by Billy Joel, Lady in Red by Chris de Burgh, Experiencia Religiosa by Enrique Iglesias, Cancion de Otono by Jose Luis Perales, Te Quiero by Jose Luis Perales, This Used to be my Playground by Madonna, Ciao Bella by Nicola Ciccone, Te Conozco by Ricardo Arjona, Hallelujia by Rufus Wainwright, Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton

  5. What is your most treasured material possession?

    Good question...

  6. What is the best advice that you've ever received?

    Uhhh, not sure

  7. What do you think of Bob Dylan?

    I enjoy some of his songs

  8. When did you last cry, and why?

    I think that has been recently posted... my children are unwelcome in mass... a place that normally I should be encouraged to bring them...

  9. What characteristics do you think you've inherited from your parents?

    Oh, I have definitely got some of my mother's "things must be done just so..." but only some of it because I also got the artistic tendency to want to let people express themselves... except when it comes to putting pots and pans away for example, and big pots are sliding around over tiny ones (!?!) Not sure where the artistic abilities come from, perhaps both parents as they are artistic but in different ways... but I don't remember either of them doing much in the way of painting or drawing. I think I got a slightly intellectual mind from my father (although he is definitely waaaaay more intellectual than I am) and a more practical and also sensitive mind from my mother.

  10. Are you afraid of failure?

    No, I don't normally fail.

  11. What are you like when you're drunk?

    I have not gotten very drunk very often in my life, but I guess I would have to say that when I have a little too much to drink I tend to talk a lot more and am quite relaxed, if I go overboard, I tend to get up and seek seclusion because I don't feel so good anymore...

  12. Which actor/actress would you have play yourself in a film?

    If I were a guy I would definitely ask Brendan Fraser, I admire him because not only is he a great actor, he also does not attract attention to himself like so many other Hollywood stars, in fact one barely ever hears anything about him. Unfortunately, I'm not a guy... so who would I ask? I have no idea.

  13. Pick five words that describe yourself....

    Artistic, maternal, spiritual, intellectual, alive

  14. Is there one piece of criticism that sticks in your mind?

    Nope

  15. Do you believe in God?

    Yes

  16. What is your most unpleasant characteristic?

    I am impatient and I am a procrastinator

  17. What is your greatest fear?

    The safety of my children

  18. What ambitions do you still have to fulfil?

    Visit Scotland, return to university and get an education that will actually land me a job (once I no longer have small children at home), get more involved with social justice,

  19. What do you never leave home without?

    My purse

  20. Who is your best male friend and your best female friend?

    I think Hugo Pelletier would be the first and Danielle Landry the second

  21. Who would you most like to meet?

    Hmm, that is a hard one

  22. What music would you like to have played at your funeral?

    Je Voudrais Voir la Mer just popped into mind

  23. When you look in the mirror, do you like what you see?

    Most of the time, yes.

  24. What is your favourite film, and why?

    The Lord of the Rings, because it follows the themes of the book (search for goodness and beauty, self-sacrifice, doing what is right, the right to life and completion of everyone, even those who are evil (ex. Gollum who's deeds actually helped the good side in the end), because everyone and everything has a purpose... etc, etc,... the book is an enormous source of such pearls of wisdom.

  25. If you had a million pounds (£1,000,000), what would you do with it?

    A million pounds?! Uhhh, if I won a million canadian dollars... I would most likely end up giving a lot to charity, fix up the house a little, and best of all, go on trips...

  26. What first attracts you to a person of the opposite sex?

    Character

  27. What was your favourite subject at school?

    English, Art and Gym

  28. If you could spend the night with anyone in the world, who would you choose and why?

    Duh, my husband of course

  29. What is the most embarassing thing you've ever done?

    Nothing comes to mind, (perhaps I have blocked out the memory?)

  30. Do you have anything to declare?
Yes, Never take me at face-value, anything I say or do could actually be absolutely metaphorical

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving