So hot here...

... it goes from hot, to hot and humid, to hot and unbearably humid, to rain and slightly less hot, to hot, to...

We go in the pool every single day...

I don't like that pool much, I thought it would be neat to have our own pool, it came with the house, most houses for sale in this area have pools,... it seems to be another necessity that quebecers have created for themselves... but it is so much work and actually costs quite a bit to run that I wonder if it is worth it after all. I would much rather have a neighbourhood pool nearby to go to, for social interaction and then I wouldn't have to fuss with taking care of the darn thing.

But I have to say, we'd probably be going to a neighbourhood pool a lot less than we go in our own pool. Especially this summer... Last summer it was barely worthwhile having the thing... we mostly had to force ourselves to go in just by principal... (you have a pool you gotta use it at least once in a summer right) Last year's summer wasn't very hot... But this summer is unbearably hot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving