The Good Things in my Life

-I am close to my family, brothers and sisters and parents
-I have a good husband, who does not often complain, and is quite patient with me even when I do not always deserve it.
-I have four beautiful children
-I have a house to live in and meals to eat, and clothes to wear
-I have outings to look forward to and parties to go to every once in awhile
-I have friends even though many of them are not in town
-I am not constantly surrounded by violence
-I do not fear for my life
-I do not worry about where my next meal will come from
-I have the opportunity to study
-I can read
-There is music in my life, and art and poetry
-I live half in the country, with space around the house for the children to play in, a park behind us, a pond in our front yard with fish and frogs in it, there are huge trees in our yard and a place to build a fire outside
-I am healthy and not overweight
-I am lucky enough to speak three languages and have access to information and best of all, friends and family in those three languages
-I have faith in God and that faith keeps me out of depression when things go bad,
-My friends and family are also there to keep me out of depression when things go bad
-When times are tough, I learn to aprreciate even more my friends and family
-I have my little island, that little place within myself that I can go to when I need to get away
-I have a sense of humour
-I am strong
-I am Juana la Cubana, there is no other like me, I am a unique person in a world of unique people (so,... like everyone else, I am unique... ha ha)
-I am loved, and have been loved, by many different people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Megamind

Sectes

Against the Unweaving