Spring Cleaning

It's not quite spring yet, but I got rid of a few things that were just taking up space in our house... the kitchen play set that noone plays with along with the dishes and plastic food, a high chair and some baby toys... and other things. Unbelievable how good that can make a person feel to get rid of stuff... oooufff!!! I am going to have to do this more often...

Cleaning house is almost as therapeutic as cleaning your soul...

I could use some soul-cleaning...

Made milanesa today with chicken, the kids love it... (breaded meat is all it is) I don't have to force-feed them when I make that...

I think I am going to organize a Sugar Hut outing, it's almost Maple sugar season!! My cousin Eric is interested and so is Rose Anne, so I will have to talk to a few more people and see who would come... I am sure Hugo would come as well. It will be nice to have something to look forward to and to plan... I haven't planned anything since that Hallowe'en party that hardly anyone came to...

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving