Out of the Canyon...

Feeling not too bad today...

I'm a bit bored right now, as Dh has left with the three oldest to go to play volleyball. Actually, DH plays volleyball while the other run around on the sidelines, then they all go to MacDonald's for some pop. This all takes at least three hours or more, so I have been alone for the last three hours or so, since Gabriel is asleep, and the funny thing is, when you're a mother you dream of having time to yourself, but when it finally happens, you don't know what to do with yourself anymore... I should be cleaning up a storm, I did do some of that, then I sat down and read the first few chapters of a book, and now here at the computer again.

Dh said he would rent a movie again tonight. I wonder which one he will come home with tonight? Yesterday we watched The Day After, not a bad movie, although I am sure that the weather thing is a little exaggerated...

I need to find myself a notebook again, so that I can just bring it wherever I want and write in it. Sometimes I get the urge to sit at the kitchen table and write,... not type, write, in my own handwriting, the things that I feel. Then maybe I wouldn't be down here, sitting in a cold office, away from everyone so much. Sometimes I come on here only to write to myself in my personal journal. But I think I would rather have a paper journal than an electronic one. I must go shopping tommorrow for something nice and easy to write in, not one that you have to hold open with one hand while you write with the other, a spiral notebook, one you can fold backwards so it takes up less room...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving