Faded

Feeling a little faded today, hence the colour... 

Just cleaned up the salon/computer room this morning, plus the passage way downstairs, it should be acceptable for any clients that may want to come through my doors. I sent out 200 flyers yesterday, but I am going to have to work on publicity for a while before I get anything that ressembles a clientele. Plus I think that next time I will try to get Canada Post to deliver them if it doesn't cost too much because I don't have acces to all the mail boxes...

DH left me a letter yesterday, to tell me how he feels that I don't care about how stressed out he is and I don't want to help, in fact I have refused to do anything to help bring in money, and I am hindering the process, and whatever... So I am not feeling very happy right now, but hey, we are getting used to not feeling happy now, we can live with it can we not?

Must think of happier things...

Don't know that I'll be organizing an outing to the Cabane à Sucre (Sugar Hut) after all... I'll have to see how things go... Wait, that is NOT a happy thought, must... think... happy... thoughts...

It is snowing outside and... no, those are not happy thoughts, not sad thoughts either but definitely not happy thoughts...

My wedding anniversary is coming up, if anyone wants to celebrate that with me,... (last year we didn't do anything, except I made a nice dinner, this year, we probably won't even eat together since DH only gets home after 8 pm.)

Ok, don't know how happy that was...

I have really excellent friends and family and I should be happy and grateful for that,... in fact if I didn't have down times, I would not know just how wonderful they are,... and I thank them...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving