From Hi5 - January 1, 2005

What a beautiful day we had today! It was like spring this morning. The birds were singing, the snow was melting for the third day in a row (not much is left in the fields), the sun even came out for awhile, the grass is turning green!! Of course that is all an illusion because it will get colder quick enough. (In fact it is already below freezing right now.)

I love spring. It puts me in a good mood. It's new life, new beginnings, hope,... It felt like that today, how nice, for the new year... a new year is that too, new beginnings... I was in a good mood today.

Maybe part of the reason I'm down/tired/lack energy these days is because it's winter, that has never really affected me before,... but one spring-like day sure lifted my spirits!!!

Well, time to go get supper on, I think DH has already started on that,... I should go and see if anything else should be done...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! BONNE ANNEE!!! FELIZ ANO NUEVO!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving