From Hi5 - December 29, 2004

Still tired,... went to bed early last night, (well relatively early, actually about 10:30 or so) and slept well until about 2:00 or 2:30 at which point I woke up and then I couldn't get back to sleep... Plus both Maryssa and Gabriel got up at one point in the night which didn't help. I did doze somewhat after Marc left for work, but I am tired again today.

Still a prisoner of my thoughts... :)

Taking up Book Two of the story I have been writing. This is the farthest I've ever gotten on any story... we'll have to see if it ever actually gets done... well Book One got done, we'll have to see about Book Two... Book Two is kind of a fresh start, which means it is pretty much open to anything right about now, I just need some really good inspiration, I have some ideas about some things I want to add in, and some subplots for some future secondary characters that we haven't met yet but will... but no major story line yet... I'm not an organised writer, the story just kind of happens... kind of like real life just happens I guess...

Well, time to go to bed... Good night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving