From Hi5 - November 3, 2004

It is now 3:11 in the morning. I couldn't sleep so I got up and made myself some herbal tea and came here to write...

The Halloween Party was a bit of a disappointment. Hardly anyone came. So I worked hard for practically nothing. We had fun anyway... but I've been really tired since the kids were sick and kept us up, and then I was working hard to get things done, and since then, I have gotten a really sore throat and that has kept me awake too...

We had another dog here from last Thursday to this Monday. I had to clean up after him a number of times, as he decided to vomit and pee on our carpet a couple of times. Tonight, I couldn't get out of that half-awake half-dreaming stage, you know when your mind keeps imagining certain things but you're not quite sleeping? I kept imagining the two dogs running around making messes on my carpets and I seemed to have no control over them, they'd be coming in and making a new mess as I was cleaning up the old one!! It must have traumatized me or something!!! I kept telling myself that the other dog was gone and that Toby was asleep in his cage, it just didn't work... So I got up to make myself some relaxing herbal tea.

I was really tired yesterday, but didn't get good rest last night, so today, at noon, I was just out of it, I went to lie down from about 12:00 to 3:30, but didn't really sleep well, kept waking up (or being woken up) so when the boys came home, I was feeling not very energetic but we went out to get some groceries anyway and I put Maryssa and Dominic to bed at about 7:30. At 9:30 I was in bed myself, but I must be too tired to get proper rest or something, because I only slept on and off for about 3 hours and then entered the half-awake/imagining dogs making messes all over the place zone...

I just wish I could get some quality sleep!

I'm just about dropping as I write, so I'm hoping that getting up will have yanked me from that most horrid state of imagination... and that I will be able to get some sleep before I have to get up and get the boys ready for school.

Buena Noche!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving