I'm on a mailing list that sends articles and commentaries from a conservative viewpoint. I have no idea how I got on it, becasue I did not sign up. Did someone else give him my e-mail address? Did I inadvertantly sign up just because I signed some petition or completed some survey somewhere? Who knows. I almost unsubscribed. But then I decided against it, because, well there are interesting articles in there, and because it's refreshing to have a non-liberal viewpoint for a change. But then there are also commentaries like this one: Bush's wise words By Catherine S. Nelson National Post Published: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 Re: Death-Row Inmate Hopes For Transfer, March 7. Although I am not usually one to quote George W. Bush, I think one of his statements from back when he was governor of Texas is worth recalling in the case of Ronald Smith. It was at a time when a Canadian was on death row in Texas. As the usual "anti-death penalty" suspects gathered to wring thei...
Your brunch looks amazing! We stick to ham,pineapple and cheese melts and a late supper. The big kids always manage to be invited to their friends' for an Indian lunch - and the presents always take until evening to finish- then wrap up with a birthday celebration for Elizabeth! Hugs to all!
ReplyDeleteWe normally do pancakes, quiche, eggs, hashbrowns, stuff like that. But Rose Anne wanted to do the Camembert for Réveillon last night, but then we had so much other stuff (baking) that we decided to do it with the brunch. It was really good.
ReplyDelete