I'm on a mailing list that sends articles and commentaries from a conservative viewpoint. I have no idea how I got on it, becasue I did not sign up. Did someone else give him my e-mail address? Did I inadvertantly sign up just because I signed some petition or completed some survey somewhere? Who knows. I almost unsubscribed. But then I decided against it, because, well there are interesting articles in there, and because it's refreshing to have a non-liberal viewpoint for a change. But then there are also commentaries like this one: Bush's wise words By Catherine S. Nelson National Post Published: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 Re: Death-Row Inmate Hopes For Transfer, March 7. Although I am not usually one to quote George W. Bush, I think one of his statements from back when he was governor of Texas is worth recalling in the case of Ronald Smith. It was at a time when a Canadian was on death row in Texas. As the usual "anti-death penalty" suspects gathered to wring thei...
Comments
Post a Comment