Saturday, January 22, 2011

This is like... so Marc and me...


Seriously, this would be me, berating Marc on a beach somewhere.  Whenever we go camping somewhere, or when we went to Québec when we were still living in Prince George BC, all Marc wanted to do was relax and do nothing.  He was like, "Finally, nothing to do, nowhere to go..." and me, the one who doesn't get out, I was all like, "Yay!  Places to go, people to see!!"  I have learned that I have to let him have at least 2 or 3 days in which to relax and do nothing, and then we can go and do stuff... Unfortunately, when your vacation only lasts 5 days or so, cramming stuff into the last 2 days is... well... not so much fun after all... Next time I go anywhere with him, I will be prepared though... trip to the library beforehand... I'll be bringing books with me... if I can't go anywhere, at least I won't be bored.